IBOS member Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and First Data, a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, have selected five startups to participate in Class 9 of Commerce.Innovated.
Class 9 of Commerce.Innovated. is a four-month accelerator programme designed to help commerce, payments and fintech companies grow their businesses. The programme provides participants with operational mentorship from SVB, First Data and their respective networks.
Commerce.Innovated. launched in 2014, and has worked with 37 commerce, payments, and fintech-focused startups including Alloy, Candex, Domuso, Earny, FutureFuel, QuadPay, Qwil, and Splitwise. Since graduating from the programme, more than half of participating companies have raised funding or been acquired.
The five companies selected to participate in the current class provide a variety of solutions for businesses and consumers:
- BridgeCare: AI-powered employee benefits for childcare and education, based in San Jose, California
- FanAI: Audience monetisation platform for esports, sports & entertainment, based in Santa Monica, California
- Flow Commerce: A technology platform that simplifies the management of cross-border e-commerce, based in Hoboken New Jersey
- Mudflap: Next-gen payments platform for the trucking industry, based in Palo Alto, California
- Unit21: Detection and investigations platform for anti-money laundering, based in San Francisco, California
Read the full press release via SVB here.