IBOS member Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and First Data, a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, welcome Class 8 of Commerce.Innovated. and have selected five startups to participate in the accelerator.
Commerce.Innovated. is an accelerator designed to help commerce, payments and fintech companies grow their businesses. Class 8 of Commerce.Innovated. is a four-month programme, providing participants with operational mentorship from SVB, First Data and their respective networks.
The five companies selected to participate in Class 8 include:
- Haven – a wealth manager for millennials, based in San Francisco
- Honeyfi – a platform that helps couples integrate their finances and achieve their goals
- PayStand – a blockchain-based, commercial payments network transforming the B2B cash cycle
- Quadpay – a payment platform that gives consumers the choice to pay for their purchases via four simple, interest-free instalments, based in New York
- Siftery – a platform that helps businesses better discover, buy and use software, based in San Francisco
Each of these companies provide a variety of solutions for businesses and consumers, and the full programme details are available here.
Read the full press release via SVB here.