Nordea, an IBOS member, has announced that both net interest and net commission income increased from higher business volumes in its Q3 2019 financial report.
Below are a few of Nordea’s financial highlights for Q3 2019 vs. Q3 2018
- Net interest income EUR 1,083m, -4%; -1% in local currencies
- Total operating income EUR 2,085m, -1%; 1% in local currencies
- Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio5,6 15.4% vs.20.3%
- Cost/income ratio 104% vs. 55%
- Return on equity -4.4% vs 9.1%
Read the full Q3 2019 financial report via Nordea here.