Santander México, the Mexican unit of Spanish bank Santander, is a universal bank providing banking and other financial products and services to a range of customer segments, including personal, private, Corporate, and SME banking customers. The bank offers personal banking products such as home loans, credit cards, personal loans, pension fund services, and insurance. Santander’s business solutions include pension fund services, financing services, treasury management, trust management, and foreign trade services.
Banco Santander (Spain)
Account holding bank
– Euromoney recognizes Santander as “Best Private Banking“ in Mexico and “Best Global Bank for SME’s”.
– World’s Best Worlplaces by Great Place to Work, as one of the TOP 25 companies in the world.
– Certified as ISO 14001:2015 for our corporate offices and 3 back office buildings.
– “Leading Company in Social Responsibility” among issuers in the IPC Sustainability Index of the Mexican Stock Exchange.
– One of the most innovative Banks in Mexico.
– Santander Private Banking, recognized as the Best Private Banking in LATAM, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile and Mexico by Euromoney.
– “The Most Socially Responsible Bank in Mexico”.
– FTSE4Good Index part, for second consecutive year.
– Great Place to Work and one of the Top 10 LinkedIn Companies.
– Best Private Banking by Euromoney.
– The Banker elected Santander as the best bank in the world.
– Euromoney recognizes Santander as Best Bank of Latin America.
– Santander has been awarded by the prestigious British publication IFM, as the most social responsable Bank in Mexico, for second consecutive year. The Bank is leader in IPC Sustainable of Mexican financial industry, an index that measures economic, environmental and social performance.
– Santander Oportunidades Fund is awarded as the best in Equity in Mexico.
– Global Finance elected Santander as the Best Bank in Mexico.
– Euromoney choose Santander as the Best World Bank for SMEs.
– Best Investment Bank and Social Responsible Bank in Mexico by International Finance Magazine 2015.
– Latinfinance recognizes Santander for second time as Best Infrastructure Bank of Mexico.
– Best Infrastructure Bank of Mexico by Latinfinance 2014.
– Recognized by Euromoney as the Best Bank in Mexico for the third time since 2014.
– Santander Contact Center in Queretaro receives award in sustainability 2014.
See more Awards and Recognition: click here.
Reconciliation tools (cheque/cash)
Sweeping and pooling
Dedicated IBOS desk
Preferential IBOS customer service
Single point of contact for client
Customer service in English
Electronic banking in local language
Electronic banking in local English
The IBOS web portal
Through our online portal, IBOS members can access everything they need from a centralised dashboard. From easily looking up IBOS banks by country or group to accessing detailed information about each member, our member platform makes international collaboration easier.