The website contains several tools that facilitate the interaction between the banks and that assure the on-going coherence of IBOS.
The Tools operate solely within the Member Access portion of the website and are actively used. Only staff at the banks can use the Tools, and then only staff who have been specifically authorised for a particular Tool.
The Tools and their purpose are:
- Sales Monitoring – to capture the number of relationships being started and bank accounts opened as a result of IBOS
- Deal Reporting Tool – to capture details of interesting prospects and bids that IBOS banks are working on, firstly to support the sales process and secondly to identify why IBOS won or lost – then giving input to the Workstreams. Deals are closed in this tool when they are either Lost or In-Production: the database of In-Production deals acts as a reference list for IBOS
- Broadcast Tool – to enable any representative at one of the banks to send a broadcast message to all other representatives at other IBOS banks, within the same Workstream or in multiple Workstreams
- Non-Compliance Monitoring – to identify instances where the Service Levels are not adhered to and to resolve them quickly
- Utilities to enable the users to access and use all the information in the site quickly and efficiently, and to mobilise it in communications within their banks and towards customers (My Admin, My Portfolio, Advanced Search, Add to Favourites)