IBOS Sustainability Action Plan 2009 – 2010
Acceptance of the Environmental Policy and Sustainability Policy at the 2009 AGM has led to the development of the IBOS Sustainability Action Plan. This plan outlines how the policies and their commitments will be achieved in the coming year. The set of actions is outlined below;
IBOS Office Actions
- Introduction of dedicated paper recycling bin.
- Employee engagement over increasing energy efficiency.
- Monitoring of all business travel for an annual CO2 offset.
- Generate a Sustainability section on the IBOS Association website.
- Main suppliers review to ensure environmental compliance.
- Implementation of group-wide initiatives.
IBOS Group Actions
The performance and implementation of these points will be monitored through the year and a brief report published on the website to show how these commitments have been met.