|Bank Short Name
|Number of Domestic Branches
|Number of non-domestic Branches
Lechner Odon fasor 9
K&H Bank, KBC’s majority-owned subsidiary in Hungary, has been anAssociate Member of IBOS since 2004.
K&H Bank is the second largest bank in Hungary, amarket leader in the corporate segment, and the second largest creditinstitution in retail banking. Our primary objective is to offer the mostsuitable solutions for the financial needs of our partners. This is why we havecontinuously developed our products and services.
Founded in 1987 by the Hungarian state. Privatisation in 1998. K&H's majority owner is KBC Bank, which owns 100%. It has approximately 97,000 corporate and SME customers.
One of the market leaders in corporate banking
2nd for retail banking
| ||Long-Term ||Short-Term |
|Fitch || BBB|| F2|
|Standard & Poor's || BBBpi|| |
- Euromoney - "Best Bank in Hungary", 2013
- Superbrands - "Business Superbrands" 2013
- The Banker - "The Bank of the Year in Hungary” 2011
- Global Banking & Finance Review - "Best in CSR Programmes Hungary" 2011
- Global Finance - "Best Trade Finance Provider, Hungary" 2011
- Global Finance - "Best Trade Finance Provider, Hungary" 2010
- EmeaFinance - "Best Foreign Bank, Hungary" 2010
- EmeaFinance - "Best Foreign Bank, Hungary" 2009
- MasterCard - "Most innovative Bank" 2008
- The Banker - "Bank of the Year, Hungary" 2008
Membership of Clearings
GIRO: Electronic Transactions executed with 4 hours. Paper based transactions are executed with D+1.
VIBER: same day (RTGS) clearing in Hungary in HUF
ndirect membership via KBC Bank NV